Game Proofing Options
A prototype is the first step you take when making a game. Physical proofs are a closer representation of the final result than a prototype. The cost of adding a physical proof to your custom game order depends heavily on the components involved. The games will arrive fully assembled to give you a great idea of how the final product will look, though due to the complexities of the game production process not every component will be printed on our offset presses. Any component that is digitally printed will NOT be color accurate. Please read the following information carefully to find out what each part of the physical proof represents.
Add-ons, such as foil stamping and spot UV, cost the same that they do for book proofs.
Card Game Physical Proof
- Playing cards, offset printed, packed in a tuck box = $350 per parent sheet
- Upgrade to two-piece box, digitally printed** = $150
- Instructions, digitally printed** = $150
- Shipping = $100
- Turnaround time = 2 weeks
Board Game Physical Proof
Choose as many options as you’d like to include in your game proof.
- Playing cards, offset printed, packed in a tuck box = $350 per parent sheet*
- All tokens, tiles, and instruction sheets/booklets, digitally printed** = $150
- Game board, digitally printed** = $150
- Dice = Free if standard 0.63 inch six-sided dice, $150 if custom
- Wood or plastic game pieces = Free if our stock pieces, $150 if custom design
- Vacuum formed plastic box divider = $200
- 2-piece box, digitally printed** = $150
- Shipping = $100 flat fee
- Turnaround time = 3-4 weeks
*If you don’t wish to include your cards, we can substitute placeholder cards that are the same size and material as your cards for free
**Digitally printed prototypes are NOT color accurate