Playful ideas for children’s book printing
If there’s one kind of printed product that’s guaranteed not to go the way of the dinosaurs, it’s children’s books.
PrintNinja’s children’s book printing makes it possible for anyone to become a self published author. Create a picture book, board book, story book or chapter book with your choice of paper stocks, color options, bindings and hardcover or softcover. Make your kids’ book a reality with quality, affordable printing.
The timeless words and images that comprise a great children’s book will always have an audience that appreciates a book’s look and feel – after all reading a bedtime story or book of ABC’s on a digital device simply doesn’t seem like an idea with much widespread appeal.
Whether it’s a board book that illustrates counting basics or an engaging collection of kid-friendly poems, children’s books open up a young reader to whole new world of names, places and ideas.
If you have a fantastic idea for a children’s book of any kind, PrintNinja’s innovative model for printing custom projects puts the power in your hands.
We all know toddlers and preschoolers don’t necessarily treat books with the most delicate of care. This means that children’s books have to be constructed to withstand the special kind of love they’re subjected to.
Moreover, most children’s books feature illustrations or photographs that needs to be captivatingly rich in color and print accuracy – it goes without saying that some of the most classic kid’s books of all time rely just as much, if not more, on their pictures as on their words.
Unfortunately, although the digital revolution has given authors of more text-based books (such as novels or memoirs) the opportunity to publish their works electronically, the cost of physically printing sturdy, great-looking products like children’s books independently remains steep.
Thanks to PrintNinja’s unique print sourcing strategies, based on a combination of overseas and domestic operations, the door is finally open for creators of children’s books and similar printed forms to see their self-publishing dreams come true.
By plugging into a wide array of offset printing facilities across the globe, PrintNinja can offer our customers unbeatable per-unit value for items with more expensive production demands, such as lamination, board book pages and other design elements common to children’s books.
This in turn lets gives you total control as a self-publisher – instead of waiting for customers to order your book through a Print-on-Demand model, you’ll be able to afford a surplus of great-looking finished children’s books to sell and distribute in the most profitable way.
Some avenues you’ll be able to take on your end after printing your children’s book with us include:
- Sending copies to potential future publishers
- Mailing to reviewers at magazines and journals
- Taking items to be sold directly to a local bookstore or be put on consignment
- Setting up a web-based operation out of your home or office to sell and ship your kid’s book on your own
Still more, the affordable total cost of your children’s book production means you can employ us for additional prepress and back-end services, such as:
- Packaging and assembly options – To increase your book’s profile (and yours as an author), we can package promotional items such as bookmarks, “thank you” letters or flyers with a book tour schedule
- Mailing Options – PrintNinja’s shipping resources mean we can directly forward copies of your children’s book wherever you want them to go
- Graphic Services – our customer service experts can also figure out pesky final details of design, such as color conversion, layout formatting (setting up bleed, trim and safe lines for printing) and image touch-ups for greater visual integrity